Boho locks are a good dreadlock style that suits a variety of hair textures, much like so many protective hairstyles. The Goddess, Queen, Boho Short Bob, Xtra Goddess, Distressed, Twists, Empress, Beach, Mermaid, and Beach are just a few of the different varieties of boho locks you may find. The lovely brand is a water-protective hairdo.
Therefore, it remains gorgeous even after a routine wash and while you swim with it. Also, boho locks look more beautiful as they age, especially if you wear them without losing the waves or getting tangled. Read further to see how you can style your boho locks.
What exactly are Boho Locs?
Boho locs, also known as bohemian locs, are a wild type of lock that uses crochet hooks and crochet locks. Most people add extra hair extensions, like curly hair, while styling their boho locks to give the locs a more freeform appearance.
The primary process of boho hair styling involves crisp and neat twisting to form faux locs using boho locks. However, varieties of Bohemian locs have extra curly or wavy hair extensions, as is seen in goddess locs. Boho locs are sometimes referred to as a combination of two kinds of locs.
How to install Boho Locks
During the installation process, you can style Boho locs. Clients have different styles they want to wear when they walk into the salon or hire a stylist for a home service. However, you can install Boho locs in two different ways. While one incorporates wavy or curly pieces, the other is a regular faux loc. But you can install both styles using crochet hair, the general and common technique for creating Boho locs.
The following are step-by-step installation methods to create boho locks:
1. Before getting bohemian locs, prepare your hair by washing, moisturizing, and conditioning it. It is better to blow-dry your hair. Suppose you want a neater installation, as this improves the hair texture. You can apply braids seamlessly if your hair stretches appropriately. Also, the crochet process is easy to carry out when hair dries well.
2. You can achieve your desired Boho locs style with clean hair. Divide your hair into desired segments and braid it into individual plaits. Make sure you do the braids on your entire head. You can part your hair neatly using a gel or pomade, which helps smooth the hair.
3. Get a crochet hook ready and curve or loop it inside your locs. You can use any faux-locs brand of your choice but always choose the best options. After installing faux locs by looping the crochet hook directly into the base of your braid, attach the loop hook of your faux locs by dragging the loop into one side of the base of your braid. Pull until the loop disappears through your hair. Afterward, detach the crochet hook and pass the base of your braid into the loop before giving it a tight pull.
4. Now that you have the faux locs on your head, disentangle the locs to the length of your base braids. Take some faux locs and wrap them around the base of your braid to completely cover your base braids.
5. Your additional hair can be a Marley, a spring twist, or a water wave. Divide the hair into two sections. With one piece, pass your crochet hook into the bottom of the braid until it gets to the length of the faux locs. After pulling your hook through the base braids, remove it and drag one of the ends of the hair through the base until it is held tight and your additional hair appears on the two sides of the locs.
6. On one part of the hair, leave two inches of faux locs while taking the piece that appears longer to the other side of the head. Now, wrap the longer piece of hair around your locs in a position directly across the first piece of hair. Now, wrap the locks in a freeform motion to create your boho locks.
7. Use a small amount of faux locs to secure the wrapped ends of the hair, using nail glue to hold them. Then, add more hair, as much as you want, until you cover the entire faux loc length.
How do you wear your Bohemian Leggings?
Keep it casual
Everyone feels more comfortable with a simple Ponytail hairstyle. It is a quick and easy way to get through your day without your hair getting in the way. With Boho locs, you can make your ponytail hairstyle even more appealing by accessorizing with pretty jewelry or allowing a piece of loc braid to hang out to the side of your face.
You can choose to go flirty and fun by throwing your hair into a half-down, half-up look or wrapping up your Boho locs in a super cute ponytail, depending on your mood. What'sWhat's more if you are not into ponytails? Go ahead with getting a soft bun, twist the hair into a disorderly top knot, and off you go!
Maintain a professional and poised demeanor
If you are concerned about styling your Boho locs for a formal occasion, install the locs by parting them from the side of your head. With that, it will be easy to twist into a chic and neat circular braid or tuck the locs into a smooth bun, leaving behind some flying bangs. Of course, you can also style your Boho locs as a bop if you prefer something other than fancy updo styles.
Keep it playful and gorgeous.
Wearing bohemian hair improves your appearance. So Boho Locs has everything you need to become the center of attention. Instead of going with a time-wasting and complicated hairstyle, you can install a lightweight loc twist and style it comfortably into a flow of waves. With your Boho locs, you can feel prettier with waves hanging loosely at your back.
Boho locs are a charming and easy-to-wear hairstyle for every lady to try. You can create your boho-inspired styles if you are a fashion lover. However, you want them, as they are suitable for a specific occasion. The aim of styling your Boho locs is to feel and look good in your best way.